Wednesday 11 October 2023

It is written...




Chatting with a daughter the other day, she mentioned a term I'd not heard before! Her new contract with her firm required 'a wet signature'! I'd never thought that such an issue would need to be explained to me, but it's quite simple really, (now she's told me in words of one syllable)! 

With so much digital traffic flying around the ether, a firm written indication of intent or proof of a document is a necessity, so one has to write one's monica on the dotted line at some stage, and not just bung off a three word text message!

You learn something every day, so please accept this hand-written post with my compliments...!

2 comments:

James Higham said...

“Monica” … love it.

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

Thanks, James!

I didn't actually realise that I'd mis-spelled the word, but as it seems to have attracted a comment, thank you again!

Apparently, it should be 'Moniker'...