Thursday 12 January 2023

Jeff Beck - R.I.P...

 What a sad loss - he was a guitar legend!
https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/1720158/Johnny-Depp-Jeff-Beck-dead-death-Hi-Ho-Silver-Lining-meningitis-tributes

I don't think there was anyone like him for getting so much out of his guitar, his style was just unique!

He was Patron of the Folly Animal Rescue Trust in Tunbridge Wells, not far from here and even kept his own aviary to care for injured birds until they could return to the wild. He lived in Wadhurst, but was never a man to require 'sleb' status - he was above all that!

Really will miss him!

Modify message

2 comments:

Tammly said...

One of my all time favourites, especially with the Jeff Beck Groups I & II.

Scrobs. said...

They were superb, Tammly!

I still feel so sad that he's gone, my good friend Barry made sure I kept up to date with what he was doing on a regular basis!