Wednesday 26 September 2007

The world is falling around my ears...

Lilith seems to have vanished from my screen, and presumably my life, and now The Hitch has vanished up into the choir invisibule! Tuscan Tones is obviously busy making another million squiddles, and should be on air soon, that is if he wants any encouragement.

This is a sad day for all of us, and I need rest and a huge glass of Merlot to raise my flagging soul from the depths of the septic tank residual effluent drainage spigot coupling

Herc, Ed, Kev...we're on our own here...

I am lost...

But, the horizon beckons with the return of Oliver Gosling! What a man! What a redeemer! What a ......person.....

7 comments:

lilith said...

I made some ill advised comments on other peoples blogs, Scrobs. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you...in hiding, yours Lilxxxx

Nick Drew said...

Circle the wagons

Oliver Gosling said...

You're (as always) too kind. Nice to see Lilith back though.
Ill advised comments? I always knew that she was in truth Hector Munro.

Electro-Kevin said...

Things must be bad if you're relying on me, Scrobs. All very depressing though. 2 favourite bloggers gone this week - oh well, it did look like 3 for a while until Lilith came back.

Hercules said...

Scroblene, this truly is a bad day for blogging! Have faith Hitch will be back (I hope) He's done this kind of thing before. Tony i'm sure is on one of his business trips, he will reture with some pictures of some fine booty.

Lilith, tell us what you need and we will sort it out for you! I hope the pup is doing good???

Kev your blog is just wonderful, keep up the good work!

I'll check back later today

Old BE said...

this truly is a bad day for blogging!

Everything's fine - I am here.

:-)

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

Ed, Herc, E-K; you're such a comfort...

Then Lil arrives back!!!

I thought all was getting too good then something nasty happened this morning...