Friday 28 April 2023

The concrete and the train...


Somewhat sombrely, a sad and solemn Scrobs watched A.K.Haart's intentionally depressing post about HS2...

I actually like this piece of music for several reasons, but some depictions such as this one really do bring home the disastrous efect that these railways will have on our British countryside!

The shadowy and soulless appearance of a sour grey world, with sorrowful significance and a specific lack of semblence for sunniness, reminds me that I have to queue up at our bloody chemist for three-quarters of an hour again, as I forgot to buy the bloody cough mixture...


 

2 comments:

James Higham said...

Life is becoming greyer.

Scrobs. said...

Sadly so, James!

I did notice that I had more hair than my chum on a dog walk yesterday, if that's any consolation...