Tuesday 7 July 2020

Ears being lowered at 12.00 noon...





Today's the day!

Seventeen and a half weeks ago was my last trip to get a haircut, so, even after a couple of self-administered trims, I'll be so glad to be able to get back to some sort of normality...

I spent a happy half-hour trimming Senora O'Blene's flowing locks a few weeks ago, and funnily enough, she was so delighted, that she has forgone her appointment at the same hairdressers for the time being!

I also learned all about her garden, her family, what she was having for supper and where she went for her holidays!

4 comments:

A K Haart said...

Mrs H has cut mine several times now and does it at least as well as the barber I used to go to before lockdown. I don't have to sit and read the Daily Mail while waiting either. She hasn't let me have a go at cutting here hair though. Probably a good idea.

Scrobs. said...

Back when Blair and Brown were devastating the UK, we were a bit hard up, so I bought some clippers on Ebay.

I can easily use them from the front, but the back is a problem, so I look a bit like a sheepdog... I did manage to tame Senora O'Blene's hair with them, and she still seems happy too!

It was a great day, loads of laughs, a big tip for the dosh she's lost since 'lockdown' (huh - joke in there somewhere), and all is well now!

goosegirl said...

My bob hair cut pre-lockdown was just at ear level. Now it's grown to shoulder-length and I and Mr Gander rather like it. All I've done is trim my fringe, but I'll have to tackle the rest very soon as the sides keep getting in the way when I'm eating. Hair today and roll on when my local hairdresser re-opens.

Scrobs. said...

Ha ha ha, GG - getting in the way of Mr Gander's cooking is just not on, you must get it shorn!

Thanks for your note, BTW!