Wednesday 26 June 2019

Infiltration - an expose...

Scrobs has spent the best part of several days recently, getting to change his anti-virus prog.

For some time now, AVG have come up with the goods, and for better or worse, a few money notes via electronic diversion seemed to be appropriate, when these items are considered!

But let's face it, when another bill of sixty splonders plonks onto the email stuff, one wonders whether this is the right way to stop getting Russian beauties grasping my tentacles! They can try all they like, but they'll never ever be as good as Her Fragrancy, so that's it!

And so, as we're with Talk Talk, a company with an odd name, but useful because they seem to do what we want, and in a pleasant way - so far, we decided to change... They do a version of anti-virus, and for a couple of quid a month, that beats the AVG stuff, so I decided to get in there are change over to them.

Our home PC has now undergone eighteen restarts, forty-five scans, three-hundred new curse-words, a glass of red, three punches, a shriek which set off the alarm in the house next door (while she was on the nest and 'at it' I believe), and I still can't get rid of the Russion lovely who is desperate to see me as soon as possible for the rubles I promised her in 1986!

I reckon all this virus stuff is a bugger, to bugger up any bugger who wants to bugger your system, and do bugger all to help in the end.

Ergo, buggeration is the answer!

...or sod is... (what's the difference, I may arse)!

4 comments:

A K Haart said...

We use the freebie Microsoft ant-virus prog on the assumption that Microsoft should know its systems better than anyone. Apart from the Russians and Chinese of course.

goosegirl said...

I use the full Norton thingy and never had any problem with any Russian ladies (thank God) or anyone else trying to get wongas from me. My advice would be to just pay up for a total package then you won't have to worry about Mrs O'Blene wondering what you've been up to in the middle of the night! Most times you get what you pay for, so if you want me to smack you on your bum please let me know via "https: GG's special leathering balm" which is a new product I've just tested on OH and he's been in bed most of the day and still is at this moment in time. I just hope it gives him the necessary impetus to clean up the rest of the spillage when he made jam the other day that boiled over the pan which went all down the oven and onto the floor. I mopped most of it up but am considering scraping the sticky residue off the floor which I will then mix with some blended foxglove and deadly nightshade seeds so I can impress him on my ability to make GG's specially-concocted G&T. Having watched Columbo many times I could get away with murder so watch this space!

Scrobs. said...

Oh they will, Mr H!

That peashooter you bought for the grandchildren is now classed as an atomic weapon, capable of wiping out the second half of Eastenders...

Scrobs. said...

So far, Goosers, the system, while behaving slightly differently, is pretty good on its start-up (slow), banking (much faster and with a good pop-up explaining what's going on), and several addresses of places to get special photographs, videos and a similar sort of balm to your own particular product!

As for jam making, I've just ordered a fruit frame online, so will have enough for two years time!