Thursday 14 May 2015

Brrrr...

So we're nearly a week on from the election result, and the lead story on the BBC tonight is about UKIP having a hard time! Nothing about all the plans to make the UK great, nothing about layabouts in the Labour party pissing off to the sun! Even nothing about the LibDems crisis!

Nothing to see here folks, move on please...

And the main story is...?

We nearly had a frost a couple of nights ago, and my spuds and beans don't like being cold...

Far more important in my field of vision!

8 comments:

lilith said...

I've noticed that its still not safe to turn on the radio for anything other than TMS, or the Archers, and even the Archers witters about Climate Change.

rvi said...

Yesterday was more of the same on Sky (World News) who had Colin Thingmebob interviewing a bod from LSE/Guardian and Tim Montgomerie both of whom were pontificating gleefully on UKIP tearing itself to pieces with the O'Flynn(sp?) nonsense. As some on Guido put it "wetting their knickers!"...

I suspect the invitation to a UKIP member to join the conversation must have been left on some shelf in the cellar.

We now spend less time by the day with Murdoch's mouthpiece.

Thud said...

Still too cold here to plant out you southern softie.

A K Haart said...

One of the very few things I'm hoping for from this government is sorting out the BBC.

Meanwhile I've planted my beans.

Scrobs. said...

Lils, we all saw everything happen, and it's now history, isn't it!

Re The Archers, are you a Mustardland watcher?

Scrobs. said...

I really can't be arsed to watch most of it these days, Reevers, there's too much else to do!

Scrobs. said...

And you went to Anfield, on a hot day..;0)

Scrobs. said...

I agree with both of those sentences, Mr H!

And I've planted out some of our tomatoes, we hope to hit nearly eighty plants this year - I love 'em...