Tuesday 20 August 2024

The most effective cure for mosquito bites...


I never thought that I would need to advertise this product, which is so well-known, but many friends and colleagues, well a Daughter, have urged me to tell the world of another great attribute to this life-saving ointment!

It works perfectly to alleviate mosquito bites!

It really does, and recently I've been plagued, as most citizens have, by these whining creatures which stab you unmercifully until you want to reach for anything to take away the itch!

The light bulb moment came while scratching furiously while in the shower, and the only stuff I had was calomine, which seems to help, but leaves great pink marks all over the affected parts, and I suddenly remembered this elixir of itching reduction...

So there you have it, a tiny amount gently appled to the bite works almost immediately, and life can return to normal again!

 

7 comments:

The Jannie said...

If something's a pain in the arse you need . . .

James Higham said...

Must look out for it, next time in town.

Welly’s Mum said...

I always think Anusol would make a great name for a Spanish suntan lotion (just be sure not to get the two mixed up, as the sun doesn’t shine on the intended application area for most people….)

Scrobs. said...

You certainly do, TheJ!

Scrobs. said...

Tomatolina (another Spanish preparation), is an old remedy for similar distractions, WM! Some people swore by it, but others weren't so keen, I seem to recall!

A K Haart said...

Reminds me of a chap my wife once knew called Richard Sich

Scrobs. said...

Ha ha ha! Took me a couple of looks to see that one, AK! I knew a Richard Head once, and an A.Hole! What on earth were the parents thinking...