Saturday 28 July 2007

Bigger birthday!

It's Tuscan Tony's birthday on Sunday, and I want to be one of the first to wish him and all the Tuscan hordes a very happy day!

He has said somewhere how old he is, but who cares; he's always there, in the thick of it, and the man still needs to run a business in his spare time!

He also used to live in one of my favourite parts of the country, and therefore belongs to the elite crew of Scroblene Turrets Good Guys!

I know how you feel Chum, and have a large red on me!

Then another...

6 comments:

Tuscan Tony said...

Thanks very much scrobs. You're not specific about what sort of "large red" I should be getting around, so I have despatched Mrs Tuscan this morning to procure me a giant smartie.

I think this is what you intended.

lilith said...

He's a geezer and a dude. And a lucky bastard! Happy Birthday TT!

idle said...

Evening, Scrobbers.

http://www.idle-idle.blogspot.com/

I think I might have got it to work.

Jenny! said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Tony!

Trubes said...

Hope you`ll be OK Scobs, Good luck with whatever the procedure is !
Bloody Hell, all my favs. are having strange things happening to them, take care xxx

Sen. C.R.O'Blene said...

No probs Trubes, thanks for your concern!

See latest post and Google for 'orrible pics...!